If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Northwest Ambulance Human Resources Division by clicking here to be taken to the Contact Northwest Ambulance page.
Emergency Medical Technician-Basic Level
Working as an EMT at Northwest Ambulance is a intuitively demanding job. Our EMTs are responsible for providing basic life support care (BLS) to our customers. Applicant Requirements: To be hired as an EMT at Northwest Ambulance, you must meet or exceed these expectations:
- Must be a caring and honest individual who works very well with fellow co-workers and supervisory personnel.
- Must posses a valid Washington State Department of Health EMT- Basic Level Certification.
- Washington State Enhanced Drivers License and/or US Passport.
- Able to pass a Washington State Patrol Background Check.
- Able to pass a Washington State DoC Background Check to enter State Reformatory.
- Able to pass a drivers background check through our insurance agency.
- The following EMTs are given preference if they have ACLS, PHTLS or equivalent, and college education.
Northwest Ambulance is currently hiring full-time RNs to work in and around the Pacific Northwest. We are looking for RNs that think independently and who are looking to contribute to our Critical Care Transport Program.
Northwest Ambulance is the premier provider of comprehensive medical transport services in the Whatcom, Skagit, Snohomish, King and Island Counties. With a customer-friendly vision and cutting-edge equipment, it is one of the Fastest Growing Private Ambulance Companies in the area. Specializing in inter-facility critical care transportation, Northwest Ambulance offers timely and satisfying medical transports that cater to the unique needs of each patient.
Job Requirements: Must be currently licensed by the Washington Board of Registered Nurses with no violations or restrictions. Minimum of 3 years of experience in a critical care environment (ER, ICU, CCU, Flight etc) Critical care transport experience (air or ground) preferred. Must be currently certificated in ACLS, (PALS / PEEP or NRP) Must possess a valid and current Washington Drivers License. EMT license is required (If not a current EMT, all RNs will go through a bridge course once hired)
Compensation and Benefits: The pay is above average.. FT RNs $77,000 â€“ $110,000 year
- Full medical, dental, vision.
- 401k plan with profit sharing. Company matches dollar for dollar up to 2% annual salary.
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 22% discount with Verizon Wireless.
- All uniforms paid for.
- Healthiest You: a free unlimited physician diagnose, treat and prescribe service via phone with no consult fees.
- Assorted 24 and 12 hour shifts
- Job Type: Full-time
- Nursing: 3 years in one of these specialties ER, ICU, CCU, Flight
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- High school or equivalent
Required licenses or certifications:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- 3 years of ICU, CCU, or ER Experience
The Application ProcessThe Application Process: Please be sure to take note of all the requirements and directions listed below. Fields left blank or incomplete will result in the application being discarded by the system. If a question is not applicable to you for whatever reason, please make sure to give reasoning why it is not applicable. Honesty is a vital part of Northwest Ambulance. One of the main requirements on the employment application is for you to be 100% honest in every way you possibly can during the entire application process. It should be obvious enough to understand that dishonesty during this process will result in the termination of the application process. Once your application for employment is received, you will receive a message from the online form system instantly after you send your form confirming that your application was received and is in the process of being reviewed by the Northwest Ambulance Human Resources Division. Please do not contact Northwest Ambulance regarding your employment application status; We will contact you to further the process. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Northwest Ambulance Human Resources Division by clicking here to be taken to the Contact Northwest Ambulance page.